True beauty starts on the inside!
Being the belle or beau of the ball is not just about looking good – here are some great tips on confidence and etiquette. Inspire your kids with these wonderful principals for being beautiful inside and adopt them for your own success in life!
1. Integrity. Always follow your heartfelt values, and never let a situation or anyone steer you away from doing what you know is right. Be someone people can look up to and respect and not someone who trades his or her moral values for material gains in life.
2. Sincerity. Be sincere in your actions. Don’t try to deceive or impress others. Be yourself, and do what you feel is right based on your values and beliefs. You will be surprised at how people accept you when you stop trying to be someone you aren’t.
3. Respect. Graciousness and respect go a long way in life. What is more, they are viral – when people see you doing it they are more apt to practice it themselves. Be kind to others and extend courtesy towards them. Don’t interrupt people when they speak and don’t dominate the conversation.
4. Empathy. Be aware that each person is different and may have different values and beliefs than your own. Be understanding of the feelings and thoughts of others without having to be told or reminded of them.
5. Wisdom. Gain from the wisdom that is inside you. Understand the inner qualities of people and learn how to understand situations that might be different than we are used to.
This great little guide will help you prevent, treat and remedy acne, covering topics from diet and skincare products to shaving.
Teenpreneur – looking at ways to motivate your teenagers and set them up with the necessary skills for accomplishment? The ebook “Teenpreneur” teaches teenagers how to be successful in life, start their own businesses and have a ball doing it! click here to view.
Got a spot that needs clearing up?
Pure Tea Tree Oil is ideal for use after shaving and waxing. Simply mix 5 drops with 10ml of quality cold pressed oil and massage onto the face or legs. It will help prevent blemishes and ingrown hairs!